eEquity is looking for full-time interns to join our team for 4-6 months, starting August 2021.
eEquity invests in fast-growing, digitally enabled businesses across the Nordics and Northern Europe. Since 2010, we have backed companies such as NAKD, iDeal of Sweden, PriceRunner, Aim’n, Footway, Royal Design and Preglife. eEquity’s active investment strategy is built around an entrepreneurial mindset and close partnerships with our portfolio companies.
As an investment intern at eEquity, you will be directly involved in all activities undertaken by our team. Your tasks will include:
- Market research and commercial analysis
- Investment analysis and evaluations
- Financial modelling and presentation materials
- Participation in meetings with entrepreneurs and advisors
- Strategic development of portfolio companies
Relevant skills and experiences
- Positive and ambitious mindset
- Team player attitude with strong communication skills
- Interest in the private equity sector and the industries in which eEquity invests
- Analytical mindset with ability to handle quantitative and qualitative tasks
- Fluency in English and Swedish
- Proficiency in MS Powerpoint and Excel
- Relevant academic background within e.g. Business, Finance or Engineering
- We welcome candidates from a range of prior work experiences, including (but not limited to) corporate finance, consulting, tech, e-commerce or principal investment
An internship at eEquity is a great opportunity to gain experiences and skills within private equity investment, financial analysis and corporate strategy. You will also gain exposure to a wide range of exciting, fast-growing businesses driven by talented entrepreneurs. We offer competitive compensation and, for strong candidates, full-time analyst positions can be available following the internship.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, contact us by providing your CV and a brief cover letter to email@example.com. You can also call +46 (0) 709 39 59 97 for further information. We are assessing candidates on an ongoing basis, so please apply no later than June 18th.